RATCLIFF is a recognized leader in the planning and design of healthcare and academic architecture. We embrace the potential for exploration and evolution as new practices and technologies have continually been introduced into healthcare facilities. Our aim is to continue to serve as strategic partners to our clients to design flexible spaces that embrace their organization’s culture, leverage technology and produce wellness-oriented, performance based environments
RATCLIFF is seeking a design focused team
player to develop and present clear and concise building design concepts from
feasibility studies through occupancy. We offer a creative environment
that embraces collaboration, open communication, and initiative and are looking
for candidates that will thrive in this type of environment. RATCLIFF, an
Equal Opportunity Employer, is conveniently located in Emeryville, between
Berkeley and Oakland, just across the Bay Bridge from San Francisco.
· Minimum 7 to 10 years professional experience in design and production of healthcare and academic projects.
· Bachelor's degree in Architecture with experience in Interior Design.
· Provide overall design strategy of spatial configuration, finishes, and furniture.
· Working knowledge of California Building Codes and ADA. OSHPD experience desirable.
· Desire and interest in presenting at interviews of professional organization conferences.
· Works well in a collaborative/integrated environment.
· Strong presentation skills and exceptional graphic abilities using Revit, SketchUp, AutoCAD, Adobe CS, BluBeam and all Microsoft programs. Rhino, Grasshopper and 3D Max a plus.
· Candidates must have legal working status in the U.S. as RATCLIFF will not be sponsoring work visas at this time.
We provide a competitive salary and benefits package. To apply, submit resume with cover letter addressed to email@example.com No phone calls or drop-ins, please. All responses will be held in confidence.