ACADEMIC PROJECT MANAGER / 7-10 YEARS’ EXPERIENCE
Join Ratcliff to discover what’s important, imagine the potential, and design for extraordinary outcomes.
Ratcliff’s academic practice is well-recognized as a regional leader in the planning and design of public and private higher education facilities and independent K-12 schools. We are seeking a Project Manager to lead and orchestrate design, production, and client relationships. The ideal candidate must be well-organized, possess strong communication skills, and have strong follow through.
- Critical thinking
- Strong design sense
- Deep intelligence and curiosity
- Flexible mindset
- Strong work ethic
- 7-10+ years of experience in in technical production of architectural projects
- Experience in DSA oriented project work
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- Working knowledge of California Building Codes and ADA
- California license or significant progress toward
- Desire and interest in presenting at interviews or professional organization conferences
- Works well in a collaborative/integrated environment
- Strong presentation skills and exceptional graphic abilities using Revit, SketchUp, AutoCAD, Adobe CS, Bluebeam and all Microsoft programs
- Candidates must have legal working status in the U.S. as Ratcliff will not be sponsoring work visas at this time
Ratcliff is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers a competitive salary and benefits package. We are conveniently located in Emeryville, California, just across the Bay Bridge from San Francisco. To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or drop-ins. All responses will be held in confidence.