HEALTHCARE PROJECT ARCHITECT / 5+ YEARS’ EXPERIENCE
Join Ratcliff to discover what’s important, imagine the potential, and design for extraordinary outcomes.
Ratcliff’s healthcare practice is well-recognized as a regional leader in the planning and design of acute and ambulatory care facilities. We are seeking a team player to work on a variety of projects with attention to design detail and constructability. The ideal candidate must be well-organized, possess strong communication skills and excellent follow-through.
- Critical thinking
- Strong design sense
- Deep intelligence and curiosity
- Strong work ethic
- Minimum 5-7 years’ professional experience in technical production of architectural projects
- Interest or experience in healthcare-oriented project work is desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture
- California license or significant progress toward is preferred
- Works well in a collaborative/integrated environment
- Strong presentation skills and exceptional graphic abilities using Revit, SketchUp, AutoCAD, Adobe CS, BlueBeam Revu and Microsoft Office
- Candidates must have legal working status in the U.S. as Ratcliff will not be sponsoring work visas at this time
Ratcliff is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers a competitive salary and benefits package. We are conveniently located in Emeryville, California, just across the Bay Bridge from San Francisco. To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No phone calls or drop-ins. All responses will be held in confidence.